• Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Elanza News
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
No Result
View All Result
Elanza News
Home News

Police rescue 23 kidnap victims in joint operations in Kaduna

Nathaniel Irobi by Nathaniel Irobi
February 3, 2025
in News
0
Police rescue 23 kidnap victims in joint operations in Kaduna

Police operatives

0
SHARES
20
VIEWS
FacebookTwitterWhatsappEmailTelegram

The Police Command in Kaduna State, said its operatives have rescued 23 kidnapped victims in joint operations with the military.

The command’s spokesperson, DSP Mansir Hassan, confirmed the development in a statement on Sunday in Kaduna.

RelatedPosts

Abuja church raises ₦2m for 14-year-old author

Court to Hear Suit to Deregister ADC and Three Other Parties on February 24

Yahaya Bello’s N2.1b Debt Cleared with LGAs’ Money

Hassan said that Security operatives led by the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of Kajuru Division and military personnel on Feb. 2, acting on credible intelligence regarding the movement of bandits in Kajuru area rescued the victims.

He said that the joint operatives advanced into the bush near Doka Village in Kajuru Local Government Area (LGA), where they encountered a gang of armed bandits trying to relocate with their victims to Kajuru Forest.

He explained that during the encounter, security forces unleashed heavy casualties on the enemies forcing them to retreat and flee into the forest with gun wounds, which resulted to the rescue of 23 victims, who had earlier been reported being kidnapped in Kauru LGA.

“The victims have been safely reunited with their families,” the police spokesperson said.

He added that the area had been placed under heightened surveillance and aggressive patrols to prevent further criminal activities.

Hassan said the state Commissioner of Police (CP) Rabiu Muhammad, assured the public that the Command remained committed to ensuring the safety and security of residents.

He said the command would continue to work in line with the ideals, vision and mission of Governor Uba Sani on security of the state and in collaboration with military and other security agencies to combat crime and maintain peace across the state. (NAN)

ALSO READ:  Wildfire death toll hits 24 as Los Angeles set for more strong winds
Previous Post

EU slams Trump tariffs, says will ‘respond firmly’ if targeted

Next Post

Tems wins Best African Music Performance Grammy

Nathaniel Irobi

Nathaniel Irobi

Related Posts

Abuja church raises ₦2m for 14-year-old author

Abuja church raises ₦2m for 14-year-old author

by Elanza
February 17, 2026
0

By Abubakar Yunusa The Regional Pastor of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, NCR 88, Lugbe, Abuja, Hilary Chukwuma, has...

Court to Hear Suit to Deregister ADC and Three Other Parties on February 24

Court to Hear Suit to Deregister ADC and Three Other Parties on February 24

by Nathaniel Irobi
February 17, 2026
0

The Federal High Court in Abuja has scheduled a hearing for February 24 concerning a suit aimed at compelling the...

Yahaya Bello’s N2.1b Debt Cleared with LGAs’ Money

Yahaya Bello’s N2.1b Debt Cleared with LGAs’ Money

by Nathaniel Irobi
February 12, 2026
0

  The trial of former Kogi State governor, Yahaya Adoza Bello, continued on Wednesday, February 11, 2026, before Justice Maryanne...

Next Post

Tems wins Best African Music Performance Grammy

Telecom Tariff: NLC Planned Protest Not In Public Interest, CSOs Tell Labour

Telecom Tariff: NLC Planned Protest Not In Public Interest, CSOs Tell Labour

Recommended

I’m building a strong coalition to challenge APC – Atiku

Atiku Criticizes Flaws in Both Electronic and Manual Election Results Transmission

7 days ago
Shettima: NextGen Hackathon Key to Nigeria’s Digital Hub Ambition

Shettima: NextGen Hackathon Key to Nigeria’s Digital Hub Ambition

5 days ago

Popular News

  • Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Library and Information Science, Backbone Of Academic Success – Prof Bunza

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Southern Kaduna Coalition Rejects VP Call For Defence Minister

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • BREAKING News :Shari’ah Council Demands INEC Chairman’s Removal

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Opinion: The Philanthropic Footprint of Engr. Haruna Gimba Ladan

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube
Elanza logo

Elanza News is your NO 1 online platform for all news update.
#SayNoToFakeNews
Contact Us

Category

  • Arts & Literature (25)
  • Business (817)
  • Education (256)
  • Entertainment (338)
  • Health (238)
  • National (3,071)
  • News (9,644)
  • Opinion (396)
  • Politics (1,920)
  • Science (15)
  • Security (413)
  • Sports (604)

Newsletter

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Science
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform