• Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Elanza News
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
No Result
View All Result
Elanza News
Home News

NRC Announces Return of Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Next Week

Nathaniel Irobi by Nathaniel Irobi
September 28, 2025
in News
0
NRC Announces Return of Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Next Week

NRC Announces Return of Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Next Week

0
SHARES
15
VIEWS
FacebookTwitterWhatsappEmailTelegram

The Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) has announced that the Abuja–Kaduna passenger train service is set to resume operations next week.

Callistus Unyimadu, NRC’s chief public relations officer, said in a statement on Saturday that the resumption follows the successful completion of repair and safety checks on the affected section of track at Asham.

RelatedPosts

LPCF alleges political witch-hunt In El-Rufai’s arrest

Ramadan Begins Wednesday as Saudi Arabia Sights Crescent Moon

Civil Rights Icon Jesse Jackson Dies at 84

“The service was temporarily suspended after the unfortunate incident of August 26.

“Since then, the corporation has worked tirelessly to ensure both the infrastructure and rolling stock are restored to the highest safety standards in line with global best practices,” he said.

Mr Unyimadu pointed out that as part of their commitment to passenger welfare, the NRC refunded 512 passengers out of the 583 on board the affected train.

He added that efforts were ongoing to reach and process refunds for the remaining passengers to ensure that no one was left behind.

“The NRC appreciates the patience and understanding of its esteemed passengers and assures the public that their safety, comfort, and satisfaction remain our top priority.

“We also acknowledge the invaluable support of the Federal Ministry of Transportation, security agencies, the media, and all stakeholders during this period of recovery.

“Further details on the official resumption date and schedule will be communicated in the coming days,” he said.

(NAN)

ALSO READ:  Nigeria's Stolen Crude Sold In China At $2.4b Raises Dust
Tags: NRCRail Service
Previous Post

874 Cadets Graduate, Join Ranks of Nigerian Military Under Tinubu’s Watch

Next Post

FG Gains African Development Bank Support for Agricultural Expansion Across 24 States

Nathaniel Irobi

Nathaniel Irobi

Related Posts

El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Govt Most Corrupt, Worst in Nigerian History

LPCF alleges political witch-hunt In El-Rufai’s arrest

by Elanza
February 17, 2026
0

By Abubakar Ojima-ojo The Labour Party Candidates Forum on Tuesday alleged political persecution in the arrest of former Kaduna State...

Ramadan Begins Wednesday as Saudi Arabia Sights Crescent Moon

Ramadan Begins Wednesday as Saudi Arabia Sights Crescent Moon

by Nathaniel Irobi
February 17, 2026
0

  The Supreme Court announced on Tuesday evening that the crescent moon marking the beginning of Ramadan has been sighted...

Civil Rights Icon Jesse Jackson Dies at 84

Civil Rights Icon Jesse Jackson Dies at 84

by Nathaniel Irobi
February 17, 2026
0

  Veteran US civil rights activist Reverend Jesse Jackson died Tuesday, his family said in a statement. He was 84....

Next Post
FG Gains African Development Bank Support for Agricultural Expansion Across 24 States

FG Gains African Development Bank Support for Agricultural Expansion Across 24 States

Much Ado About Women Supporting Women

Much Ado About Women Supporting Women

Recommended

Abuja church raises ₦2m for 14-year-old author

Abuja church raises ₦2m for 14-year-old author

16 hours ago
Kukah Disclaim Those Using His Name To Solicit Funds From Unsuspecting Individuals

Kukah Disclaim Those Using His Name To Solicit Funds From Unsuspecting Individuals

6 days ago

Popular News

  • Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Library and Information Science, Backbone Of Academic Success – Prof Bunza

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Southern Kaduna Coalition Rejects VP Call For Defence Minister

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • BREAKING News :Shari’ah Council Demands INEC Chairman’s Removal

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Opinion: The Philanthropic Footprint of Engr. Haruna Gimba Ladan

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube
Elanza logo

Elanza News is your NO 1 online platform for all news update.
#SayNoToFakeNews
Contact Us

Category

  • Arts & Literature (25)
  • Business (817)
  • Education (257)
  • Entertainment (338)
  • Health (238)
  • National (3,074)
  • News (9,647)
  • Opinion (396)
  • Politics (1,920)
  • Science (15)
  • Security (413)
  • Sports (604)

Newsletter

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Science
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform