• Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
Tuesday, May 19, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Elanza News
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
No Result
View All Result
Elanza News
Home News

Terrorists Kidnapped 9, Injured 2 In Sokoto’s Chacho Village

Nathaniel Irobi by Nathaniel Irobi
April 4, 2026
in News
0
Terrorists Kidnapped 9, Injured 2 In Sokoto’s Chacho Village
0
SHARES
5
VIEWS
FacebookTwitterWhatsappEmailTelegram

By Ankeli Emmanuel, Sokoto

The frightened peace of Chacho village in Wurno local government aea, Sokoto State has once again been put to test as groups suspected to be terrorists stormed the village, shot sporadically and left with 9 people while 2 others sustained injury in the process of running for their lives.

RelatedPosts

World on Edge as Pandemic Threats Outpace Preparedness – WHO

Hamzat picks Gbeleyi as running mate for Lagos 2027

CUFI Urges FG to Seek Foreign Partnerships to Tackle Insecurity

The incident which happened Wednesday night sent shock wave into minds of the locals as they reflected with nostalgia how terrorist kidnapped a bride to be just a day to her wedding last year from thesame village.

Narrating what actually transpired, an eyewitness who preferred not but named for fears of the unknown, said, the attackers stormed the village without notice.

“They just came in their large number from around the Sabon Birni forest axis and started firing shots some minutes to 12 midnight. The deafning sounds of the gunshots caused panic amongst locals hence forcing everyone to scamper for safety”.

According to another source who also pleased anonymity, the villagers have had to rely heavily on local vigilantes after t last year incident, adding however, that the the entire villagers were taken by surprise this time around.

Continuing the source said, after everything, locals realized that those terrorists left with 9 people ( 7 women 2 men) while 2 others sustained injuries during the panic period.

Although, the State Police Command Public Relations Officer (PPRO) DSP Ahmad Rufai, confirmed he incident, adding however that he will give full details after getting the brief

ALSO READ:  Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway 70% ready, Says Works Minister
Tags: Chacho VillageTerrorists
Previous Post

Parties Should Comply With Laws, Stop Blackmailing APC, INEC – Wike

Next Post

Beyond Governance: The Compassion Behind Governor Kefas’ Swift Evacuation of Taraba Students

Nathaniel Irobi

Nathaniel Irobi

Related Posts

World on Edge as Pandemic Threats Outpace Preparedness – WHO

World on Edge as Pandemic Threats Outpace Preparedness – WHO

by Nathaniel Irobi
May 18, 2026
0

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that global investments in pandemic preparedness are failing to keep pace with rising...

Hamzat picks Gbeleyi as running mate for Lagos 2027

Hamzat picks Gbeleyi as running mate for Lagos 2027

by Elanza
May 18, 2026
0

The Allied Forces for Lagos Growth has welcomed the emergence of Mr Ayo Gbeleyi as the running mate to the...

CUFI Urges FG to Seek Foreign Partnerships to Tackle Insecurity

CUFI Urges FG to Seek Foreign Partnerships to Tackle Insecurity

by Nathaniel Irobi
May 18, 2026
0

By Amos Tauna, Kaduna The Kaduna State chapter of Christians United for Israel (CUFI) has called on the federal government...

Next Post
Beyond Governance: The Compassion Behind Governor Kefas’ Swift Evacuation of Taraba Students

Beyond Governance: The Compassion Behind Governor Kefas’ Swift Evacuation of Taraba Students

Hours After Tinubu Left Plateau, Attack Leaves One Dead

Gunmen Storm Residence, Abduct Mother and Four Daughters in Kaduna

Recommended

‘Farming Relief’ as Abia Grassroots Initiative Rolls Out 10th Year of Subsidised Fertiliser

‘Farming Relief’ as Abia Grassroots Initiative Rolls Out 10th Year of Subsidised Fertiliser

2 days ago
Tambuwal Steps Aside for Yabo in 2027 Shock Move

Tambuwal Steps Aside for Yabo in 2027 Shock Move

3 days ago

Popular News

  • Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Court Rejects Stay of Execution Bid Against United Methodist Church

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • The Political Imprint Of Dr. Hadiza Balarabe On Sanga Politics

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Jaba APC Leaders Unveil 2027 Consensus Candidates

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Movement For Better Taraba Endorses Danji SS for Governor, Calls for APGA Support

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube
Elanza logo

Elanza News is your NO 1 online platform for all news update.
#SayNoToFakeNews
Contact Us

Category

  • Arts & Literature (26)
  • Business (833)
  • Education (276)
  • Entertainment (404)
  • Health (252)
  • National (3,330)
  • News (10,364)
  • Opinion (444)
  • Politics (2,165)
  • Science (15)
  • Security (421)
  • Sports (718)

Newsletter

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Science
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform