• Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Elanza News
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
No Result
View All Result
Elanza News
Home Security

We’re Not Recruiting, NCoS Warn Desperate Job Seekers About Fake Portal

Elanza by Elanza
February 23, 2022
in Security
0
0
SHARES
0
VIEWS
FacebookTwitterWhatsappEmailTelegram

The Nigerian Correctional Service (NCoS) has warned members of the public that the service was not undertaking any recruitment, hence they should be wary of fraudsters

Tis is even as it informed desperate job seekers that some scammers had gone the extra mile to open a ‘recruitment’ portal codenamed ‘NCoS 2023 Recruitment Exercise’ and were charging fees purportedly to access the ‘recruitment’ portal.

RelatedPosts

Insecurity: Deploy Adequate Adequate Security to Affected Area — NOCRELA Urges FG

Army Chief Urges Troops To Uphold Discipline, Commitment

PDP Says Tinubu Failing On Security

According to a disclaimer by its national spokesperson, Francis Enobore on Tuesday, NCoS said unsuspecting members of the public were being lured by various means into fraudulent job interviews.

The service said some fraudulent persons had been using various dubious means, ranging from text messages, social media platforms , among other means to forge letters, to invite unsuspecting members of the public for job interviews in a purported recruitment by them.

The statement by Enobore reads in part, “It has come to the notice of the management of the Nigerian Correctional Service (NCoS) that some unscrupulous elements have opened a ‘recruitment’ portal codenamed ‘NCoS 2023 Recruitment Exercise’ and charging fees purportedly to access the ‘recruitment’ portal.

“The service wishes to categorically state that there is no recruitment exercise currently, ongoing and there is no official portal opened to that effect.
Applicants are therefore, advised to beware of fraudsters out to fleece unsuspecting members of the public of their hard-earned money.

“It is important to note that, recruitment into the Service, when vacancy exist and approval is secured from the appropriate quarter, is usually opened to the public for qualified candidates to indicate their interest online. The exercise is always free and does not involve any financial inducement or access fees.

ALSO READ:  Showdown At Tumbun Rago: ISWAP, Boko Haram Engage In Deadly Clash

“Whoever transacts any business with the operators of the said portal or any unauthorised individual(s) or group(s) for the purpose of securing appointment into the NCoS does so at his or her own risk. “

Tags: Nigerian Correctional Service (NCoS)Recruitment
Previous Post

People Will Have Been Trekking From Lagos-Ibadan If Not For Our Intervention – PMB

Next Post

2023: PMB, APC Governors Agree On Swap Deal

Elanza

Elanza

Related Posts

Insecurity: Deploy Adequate Adequate Security to Affected Area — NOCRELA Urges FG

Insecurity: Deploy Adequate Adequate Security to Affected Area — NOCRELA Urges FG

by Elanza
February 5, 2026
0

The Northern Christian Religious Leaders Assembly has condemned the renewed wave of killings, kidnappings and violent attacks in parts of...

Army Chief Urges Troops To Uphold Discipline, Commitment

Army Chief Urges Troops To Uphold Discipline, Commitment

by Elanza
January 20, 2026
0

The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Wahid Shaibu, has charged troops of the 3 Division, Nigerian Army, to sustain...

PDP Says Tinubu Failing On Security

PDP Says Tinubu Failing On Security

by Elanza
November 23, 2025
0

By Abubakar Yunusa The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Sunday accused President Bola Tinubu of failing in his primary duty...

Next Post

2023: PMB, APC Governors Agree On Swap Deal

Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Oil Price Nears $100, Highest Since 2014

Recommended

INEC & Parties Forge Critical 2027 Reforms Path as FCT Elections Loom

INEC Appointment: Christian Group Hammers Shari’a Council, Warns Against Provocative Statements

5 days ago
A Step In The Right Direction’: Bulus Maiyaki Hails Benjamin Kefas As New FUW VC

A Step In The Right Direction’: Bulus Maiyaki Hails Benjamin Kefas As New FUW VC

6 days ago

Popular News

  • Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Library and Information Science, Backbone Of Academic Success – Prof Bunza

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Southern Kaduna Coalition Rejects VP Call For Defence Minister

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • BREAKING News :Shari’ah Council Demands INEC Chairman’s Removal

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Opinion: The Philanthropic Footprint of Engr. Haruna Gimba Ladan

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube
Elanza logo

Elanza News is your NO 1 online platform for all news update.
#SayNoToFakeNews
Contact Us

Category

  • Arts & Literature (25)
  • Business (817)
  • Education (255)
  • Entertainment (338)
  • Health (237)
  • National (3,070)
  • News (9,642)
  • Opinion (396)
  • Politics (1,920)
  • Science (15)
  • Security (413)
  • Sports (604)

Newsletter

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Science
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform