• Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Elanza News
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
No Result
View All Result
Elanza News
Home National

Protest: NSCDC arrests 32 suspects for looting in Kano

Nathaniel Irobi by Nathaniel Irobi
August 1, 2024
in National
0
NSCDC arrests 9 suspects, impounds 3 trucks in A’Ibom

Protest

0
SHARES
7
VIEWS
FacebookTwitterWhatsappEmailTelegram

RelatedPosts

Shettima: NextGen Hackathon Key to Nigeria’s Digital Hub Ambition

FG Flagship Programme to Empower 22,000 Farmers Nationwide

INEC Appointment: Christian Group Hammers Shari’a Council, Warns Against Provocative Statements

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Kano command, has arrested 32 suspects for looting shops in Sabon Gari Area of Fagge Local Government Area of the state.
The Corps Commandant, Mohammad Falala, told the News Agency of Nigeria ( NAN) in a telephone interview that the suspects  were apprehended in areas around Sabon Gari, Bata, France Road, and Murtala Mohammed Way.
Additionally, operatives of the NSCDC, with the assistance of good Samaritans, seized stolen items from hoodlums at Gyadi Gyadi, Kano.
The recovered items, allegedly stolen during the protest at the State Road and Iyaka Road, are now in the custody of the Corps.
The Commandant called on residents to come forward and volunteer reliable information that could aid the command in apprehending all those involved in looting public and private buildings in the state.
He promised that the command, in collaboration with sister security agencies, would intensify patrols in and outside the metropolitan Local Government Areas to ensure the arrest of miscreants who engaged in destructive activities during the protest.
The Commandant reiterated that legal actions would be taken against those found culpable once investigations were completed.
He urged residents to cooperate with security agencies by providing valuable information to help restore peace and order in the state.
He said that the command had already commenced investigations into the case. (NAN)
ALSO READ:  EzekwesiliTo Akpabio: Step Aside For Probe Into Natasha's Allegation
Tags: Protest
Previous Post

Protest: We are ready for dialogue – Wike

Next Post

Protests: Zamfara APC condemns attempt to attack Matawalle’s residence

Nathaniel Irobi

Nathaniel Irobi

Related Posts

Shettima: NextGen Hackathon Key to Nigeria’s Digital Hub Ambition

Shettima: NextGen Hackathon Key to Nigeria’s Digital Hub Ambition

by Nathaniel Irobi
February 12, 2026
0

Vice-President Kashim Shettima says the Connect NextGen Innovation Hackathon will position Nigeria as a global supplier of digital solutions and...

FG Flagship Programme to Empower 22,000 Farmers Nationwide

FG Flagship Programme to Empower 22,000 Farmers Nationwide

by Nathaniel Irobi
February 12, 2026
0

The All Farmers Association of Nigeria (AFAN) says no fewer than 22,000 farmers will benefit from the FarmerMoni initiative under...

INEC & Parties Forge Critical 2027 Reforms Path as FCT Elections Loom

INEC Appointment: Christian Group Hammers Shari’a Council, Warns Against Provocative Statements

by Nathaniel Irobi
February 12, 2026
0

The Christian Social Movement of Nigeria (CSMN) has warned against politicising the leadership of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),...

Next Post
Protests: Zamfara APC condemns attempt to attack Matawalle’s residence

Protests: Zamfara APC condemns attempt to attack Matawalle’s residence

Advancing Renewable Energy in Africa: The Prudent Call of Vice President Jeremiah Kpan Koung of liberia

Advancing Renewable Energy in Africa: The Prudent Call of Vice President Jeremiah Kpan Koung of liberia

Recommended

2027 Politics: Danji SS Emerges as Strong Contender for Taraba’s Top Seat

2027 Politics: Danji SS Emerges as Strong Contender for Taraba’s Top Seat

5 days ago
Yahaya Bello’s N2.1b Debt Cleared with LGAs’ Money

Yahaya Bello’s N2.1b Debt Cleared with LGAs’ Money

5 days ago

Popular News

  • Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Library and Information Science, Backbone Of Academic Success – Prof Bunza

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Southern Kaduna Coalition Rejects VP Call For Defence Minister

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • BREAKING News :Shari’ah Council Demands INEC Chairman’s Removal

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Opinion: The Philanthropic Footprint of Engr. Haruna Gimba Ladan

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube
Elanza logo

Elanza News is your NO 1 online platform for all news update.
#SayNoToFakeNews
Contact Us

Category

  • Arts & Literature (25)
  • Business (817)
  • Education (255)
  • Entertainment (338)
  • Health (237)
  • National (3,070)
  • News (9,642)
  • Opinion (396)
  • Politics (1,920)
  • Science (15)
  • Security (413)
  • Sports (604)

Newsletter

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Science
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform