• Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
Friday, August 21, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Elanza News
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
No Result
View All Result
Elanza News
Home News

Nigerian Govt Releases N15bn For IDPs Resettlement Committee

Borno State governor, Babagana Zulum disclosed this to State House correspondents on Friday at the Presidential Villa .

Elanza by Elanza
April 1, 2023
in News
0
Nigerian Govt Releases N15bn For IDPs Resettlement Committee
0
SHARES
12
VIEWS
FacebookTwitterWhatsappEmailTelegram

The federal government has released the sum of N15 billion for the committee on the repatriation, return and resettlement of Internally Displaced Person(IDP)that are living in the Republic of Chad, Cameroon, and Niger to Nigeria.

Borno State governor, Babagana Zulum disclosed this to State House correspondents on Friday at the Presidential Villa .

RelatedPosts

JAMB: Why scoring 80% may not secure admission for under-16 candidates

Otti Orders Immediate Salary Harmonisation for ABSUTH Workers

41 Dead, 11 Rescued in Sokoto Boat Tragedy – NIWA

He said many items will be procured so that the repatriation exercise will take immediate effect.

He said “ few months ago, the President of the Federal Republic Nigeria established a committee for the repatriation, return and resettlement of IDPs that are living in the Republic of Chad, Cameroon and Niger to Nigeria.

“Based on the recommendation of the Chairman of this committee, which is the Vice President, the sum of N15billion naira has been released to the committee. We are here to discuss the modalities for implementation; who does what. So far, so good.

“A lot has been discussed. Many items will be procured so that the repatriation exercise will take immediate effect.

Zulum disclosed that more than 300, 000 have been repatriated.

He, however said under this phase, they are yet to begin the process.

“This is the 4th Phase of the repatriation exercise we shall embark upon very soon. Guidelines were provided for respective agencies that are to handle this matter,” he added .

ALSO READ:  PDP: Dr Ruben Withdraw From Kogi Gubernatorial Race
Tags: BabaganaFGZulum
Previous Post

53 Percent Young Africans Want Military Intervention, German Leaders Told

Next Post

Nigeria’s Crises Responsible For My Health Problems – Emir Of Katsina

Elanza

Elanza

Related Posts

JAMB: Why scoring 80% may not secure admission for under-16 candidates

JAMB: Why scoring 80% may not secure admission for under-16 candidates

by Ojimaojo Abubakar
August 21, 2026
0

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has clarified that underage candidates who achieve the required 80 per cent benchmark...

Otti Orders Immediate Salary Harmonisation for ABSUTH Workers

Otti Orders Immediate Salary Harmonisation for ABSUTH Workers

by Nathaniel Irobi
August 21, 2026
0

Abia State Governor, Alex Otti, has directed the immediate harmonisation of the 2023 and 2025 Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS)...

41 Dead, 11 Rescued in Sokoto Boat Tragedy – NIWA

41 Dead, 11 Rescued in Sokoto Boat Tragedy – NIWA

by Nathaniel Irobi
August 21, 2026
0

ZAt least 41 persons have lost their lives while 11 others have been rescued following a boat capsizing on the...

Next Post
Nigeria’s Crises Responsible For My Health Problems – Emir Of Katsina

Nigeria’s Crises Responsible For My Health Problems – Emir Of Katsina

I Will Not Pay Back Any Loan Taken By Ganduje After Election Day, Gov-Elect, Abba Gida Gida Tells Lenders

I Will Not Pay Back Any Loan Taken By Ganduje After Election Day, Gov-Elect, Abba Gida Gida Tells Lenders

Recommended

Ebonyi NSCDC, Government Declare Total War on Illegal Miners, Vandals

Ebonyi NSCDC, Government Declare Total War on Illegal Miners, Vandals

2 days ago
Embryo Case: FG Files Fresh 12-Count Charge Against Abebe

Embryo Case: FG Files Fresh 12-Count Charge Against Abebe

2 days ago

Popular News

  • Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Arewa Youths Urge Wike To Restore DRTS Officers On Abuja Roads

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Group Faults Kwara CP, Demands Rescue Of 176 Abductees

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Drama In FCT Polls As APC, PDP Candidates Step Down For Each Other

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Boost Military Morale Through Positive Coverage, Media Told

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube
Elanza logo

Elanza News is your NO 1 online platform for all news update.
#SayNoToFakeNews
Contact Us

Category

  • Arts & Literature (26)
  • Business (849)
  • Education (285)
  • Entertainment (470)
  • Health (261)
  • National (3,419)
  • News (11,061)
  • Opinion (481)
  • Politics (2,314)
  • Science (15)
  • Security (421)
  • Sports (784)

Newsletter

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Science
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform