• Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Elanza News
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
No Result
View All Result
Elanza News
Home News

NAF airlifts relief materials donated by First Lady to Borno flood victims

Nathaniel Irobi by Nathaniel Irobi
October 17, 2024
in News
0
NAF airlifts relief materials donated by First Lady to Borno flood victims
0
SHARES
2
VIEWS
FacebookTwitterWhatsappEmailTelegram

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has completed the airlift of the relief materials donated by the First Lady, Sen. Remi Tinubu, to victims of the flood disaster in Maiduguri, Borno.

This is contained in a statement by the Director, Public Relations and Information, NAF, Air Commodore Olusola Akinboyewa, on Thursday in Abuja.

RelatedPosts

Civil Rights Icon Jesse Jackson Dies at 84

Abuja church raises ₦2m for 14-year-old author

Court to Hear Suit to Deregister ADC and Three Other Parties on February 24

Akinboyewa said the materials, donated under the Renewed Hope Agenda’, were airlifted from Abuja to Maiduguri, on Wednesday, by the NAF’s C-130.

He added that the materials were airlifted as parts of NAF’s commitment to providing Aid to Civil Authority,

The materials, according to him, comprised of food items, clothing, sanitary essentials as well as toys for children were donated by the First Lady to provide succour to affected communities in Maiduguri devastated by flood on Sept. 10.

According to the NAF’s spokesman, the relief materials were received in Maiduguri by NAF officers, led by the Air Component Commander, Operation HADIN KAI, before being handed over to the state government for distribution to the victims.

”This mission highlights the NAF’s dedication to providing timely humanitarian assistance, particularly in regions severely impacted by natural disasters.

”The collaboration between the First Lady’s office and the NAF demonstrates the significance of collective effort to alleviate the suffering of those affected by the flood in Borno State.”

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalled that the NAF had earlier launched a medical outreach programme to support flood victims and provided food for over 2,000 Internally Displaced Persons in the state aftermath of the crisis.(NAN)

ALSO READ:  Trailer Crashes Into Market On Lagos-Ibadan Road
Previous Post

Tragic Incident in Jigawa: 140 Victims of Tanker Explosion Laid to Rest, 90 Hospitalized

Next Post

No life lost in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway tanker explosion – FRSC

Nathaniel Irobi

Nathaniel Irobi

Related Posts

Civil Rights Icon Jesse Jackson Dies at 84

Civil Rights Icon Jesse Jackson Dies at 84

by Nathaniel Irobi
February 17, 2026
0

  Veteran US civil rights activist Reverend Jesse Jackson died Tuesday, his family said in a statement. He was 84....

Abuja church raises ₦2m for 14-year-old author

Abuja church raises ₦2m for 14-year-old author

by Elanza
February 17, 2026
0

By Abubakar Yunusa The Regional Pastor of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, NCR 88, Lugbe, Abuja, Hilary Chukwuma, has...

Court to Hear Suit to Deregister ADC and Three Other Parties on February 24

Court to Hear Suit to Deregister ADC and Three Other Parties on February 24

by Nathaniel Irobi
February 17, 2026
0

The Federal High Court in Abuja has scheduled a hearing for February 24 concerning a suit aimed at compelling the...

Next Post
No life lost in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway tanker explosion – FRSC

No life lost in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway tanker explosion – FRSC

Jukun Wanu decries constant postponement of case against Benue Government, Tor Tiv, others

Jukun Wanu decries constant postponement of case against Benue Government, Tor Tiv, others

Recommended

Shettima: NextGen Hackathon Key to Nigeria’s Digital Hub Ambition

Shettima: NextGen Hackathon Key to Nigeria’s Digital Hub Ambition

5 days ago
Tinubu Appoints Diplomat Yusuf to Lead Hajj Commission Amid Reshuffle

Tinubu Appoints Diplomat Yusuf to Lead Hajj Commission Amid Reshuffle

6 days ago

Popular News

  • Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Library and Information Science, Backbone Of Academic Success – Prof Bunza

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Southern Kaduna Coalition Rejects VP Call For Defence Minister

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • BREAKING News :Shari’ah Council Demands INEC Chairman’s Removal

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Opinion: The Philanthropic Footprint of Engr. Haruna Gimba Ladan

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube
Elanza logo

Elanza News is your NO 1 online platform for all news update.
#SayNoToFakeNews
Contact Us

Category

  • Arts & Literature (25)
  • Business (817)
  • Education (257)
  • Entertainment (338)
  • Health (238)
  • National (3,071)
  • News (9,645)
  • Opinion (396)
  • Politics (1,920)
  • Science (15)
  • Security (413)
  • Sports (604)

Newsletter

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Science
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform