• Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Elanza News
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
No Result
View All Result
Elanza News
Home Entertainment

Indian Guinness Record Chef Breaks Silence As Hilda Baci Completes 100 Hours Of Marathon Cooking

Elanza by Elanza
May 17, 2023
in Entertainment
0
Indian Guinness Record Chef Breaks Silence As Hilda Baci Completes 100 Hours Of Marathon Cooking
0
SHARES
50
VIEWS
FacebookTwitterWhatsappEmailTelegram

Late Tondon, the Indian chef and the record breaker of the longest cooking hour in 2019 has said that Guinness World Record for marathon cooking is a record and not a competition.

The Guinness World Record holder made this known while reacting to the news of the Nigerian Akwa-Ibom chef, Hilda Basi who breaks the record for 100 hours of cooking non-stop.

RelatedPosts

Police Arrest Suspect In Connection With Musician Destiny Boy’s Death

Rema Emerges Biggest Winner at AFRIMA

Music Duo Adekunle Gold and Simi Welcome Twin Babies

New Telegraph had earlier reported that the 27-year-old Hilda set a new record to become the 2023 Guinness World Record holder after she overshadowed Tando, who is the current holder for cooking for 87 hours and 45 minutes non-stop in 2019.

Hilda Baci set the milestone and busted the record on Monday, May 15, 2023, at the Amore Gardens, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

Following the new success of Hilda, Tando took to her Instagram stories on Monday night and pleaded with fans to maintain peace until Guinness officially announces if the current record is broken or not.

She also added that the World Record cooking marathon is not a competition, but a record.

She wrote: “A humble request to all my sisters and brothers in Nigeria and India to maintain peace and wait for Guinness to officially announce if the current record is broken or not.

“Please don’t make it a competition. It’s just a record, my friends. I am a peace-loving person and wish you the same.”

ALSO READ:  Afroblackish Band To Hold Orlando Julius Memorial Concert
Tags: CookingGuinness recordHilda Daci
Previous Post

JUST-IN: Umahi’s Convoy Kill Three In Ebonyi Community

Next Post

Davido Lists Dbanj Among Modern Days Nigerian Music Pioneers

Elanza

Elanza

Related Posts

Police Arrest Suspect In Connection With Musician Destiny Boy’s Death

Police Arrest Suspect In Connection With Musician Destiny Boy’s Death

by Elanza
January 20, 2026
0

The Ogun State Police Command says it has commenced investigations into the death of Adesina Afeez, a 22-year-old singer popularly...

Rema Emerges Biggest Winner at AFRIMA

Rema Emerges Biggest Winner at AFRIMA

by Nathaniel Irobi
January 12, 2026
0

Nigerian Afrobeats star, Rema, was the biggest winner at the ninth All Africa Music Awards, which was held at the...

Music Duo Adekunle Gold and Simi Welcome Twin Babies

Music Duo Adekunle Gold and Simi Welcome Twin Babies

by Nathaniel Irobi
January 8, 2026
0

Renowned Nigerian singer Adekunle Kosoko, better known as Adekunle Gold, has announced that he and his wife, Simi, have welcomed...

Next Post
Davido Lists Dbanj Among Modern Days Nigerian Music Pioneers

Davido Lists Dbanj Among Modern Days Nigerian Music Pioneers

Regular Course: NDA Clears Air On Viral Selection List

Regular Course: NDA Clears Air On Viral Selection List

Recommended

Nigerian Man Shot Dead in South Africa

Nigerian Man Shot Dead in South Africa

7 days ago
Minister Reveals Only N36 Million Released from N218 Billion Health Budget

Minister Reveals Only N36 Million Released from N218 Billion Health Budget

7 days ago

Popular News

  • Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Library and Information Science, Backbone Of Academic Success – Prof Bunza

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Southern Kaduna Coalition Rejects VP Call For Defence Minister

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • BREAKING News :Shari’ah Council Demands INEC Chairman’s Removal

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Opinion: The Philanthropic Footprint of Engr. Haruna Gimba Ladan

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube
Elanza logo

Elanza News is your NO 1 online platform for all news update.
#SayNoToFakeNews
Contact Us

Category

  • Arts & Literature (25)
  • Business (817)
  • Education (255)
  • Entertainment (338)
  • Health (237)
  • National (3,070)
  • News (9,642)
  • Opinion (396)
  • Politics (1,920)
  • Science (15)
  • Security (413)
  • Sports (604)

Newsletter

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Science
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform