• Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
Elanza News
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Health
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • More…
    • About
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertise
No Result
View All Result
Elanza News
Home Business

El-Rufai Marks Nine Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O

Elanza by Elanza
May 19, 2023
in Business
0
El-Rufai Marks Nine Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O
0
SHARES
84
VIEWS
FacebookTwitterWhatsappEmailTelegram

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has revoked the Right of Occupancy of nine companies belonging to a former Governor, Senator Ahmed Muhammed Makarfi.

The affected properties have also been slated for demolition.

RelatedPosts

FX Stability: CBN Approves Weekly Sale of $150,000 to BDCs

LG introduces AI home technologies for Middle East, Africa

LG drives MEA expansion with AI at InnoFest 2026

Daily Trust understands that the notice of revocation and withdrawal of the right of occupancy had been served to the officials of the affected companies.

The official notice of revocation was addressed to the Director of Cane Properties, Plot 11, Murtala Square, Doka, Alhaji Ibrahim Makarfi who responded, “Our lawyers will respond accordingly to the revocation and withdrawal of right of Occupancy of the companies”.

However, reacting to the revocation in a text message sent to Senator Makarfi, he confirmed receipt of nine revocation letters.

He said, “There is a serious issue. We need to meet Ustaz Yunus (SAN) to go to court to stop the state government; they just sent nine revocation letters to us”.

Listed among the affected properties are five plots in Mogadishu, three plots on Kwato road, and the Doka plot.

In separate letters of revocation and withdrawal of right of Occupancy signed by the Registrar of Kaduna Geographical Information Service (KADGIS), Mahmud Aminu said, “I have been directed to refer to the above Right of Occupancy, and inform you that His Excellency, Governor of Kaduna State has in the exercise of power conferred on him under section 28 (5) (a) and (b) of Land Use Act 1978, revoked and withdrew your rights and continued failure and contravention of covenanted terms and conditions of the Right of Occupancy”.

ALSO READ:  Report: Google Considers Charging For Premium Features On AI-Powered Search Engine

El-Rufai has 10 more days to govern Kaduna as he would exit office on May 29, 2023, after serving two terms.

Tags: El-RufaiMaikarfi
Previous Post

EPL: Arteta, Guardiola, De Zerbi Shortlisted For Manager Of The Year (Top six)

Next Post

EFCC Arrests 26 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja

Elanza

Elanza

Related Posts

FX Stability: CBN Approves Weekly Sale of $150,000 to BDCs

FX Stability: CBN Approves Weekly Sale of $150,000 to BDCs

by Nathaniel Irobi
February 11, 2026
0

  The Central Bank of Nigeria says it has approved the participation of licensed bureau de change operators. According to...

LG introduces AI home technologies for Middle East, Africa

LG introduces AI home technologies for Middle East, Africa

by Elanza
February 9, 2026
0

LG Electronics (LG) is introducing a comprehensive lineup of AI-powered home solutions tailored for the Middle East and Africa (MEA)...

LG drives MEA expansion with AI at InnoFest 2026

LG drives MEA expansion with AI at InnoFest 2026

by Elanza
February 9, 2026
0

LG Electronics (LG), a leader in AI-powered solutions for the home, outlined plans to accelerate growth in emerging markets at...

Next Post
EFCC Arrests 26 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja

EFCC Arrests 26 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja

Nigerian Army Urges Troops To Apply Skills Learnt To Actualize National Security

Nigerian Army Urges Troops To Apply Skills Learnt To Actualize National Security

Recommended

Court to Hear Suit to Deregister ADC and Three Other Parties on February 24

Court to Hear Suit to Deregister ADC and Three Other Parties on February 24

11 hours ago
Abuja church raises ₦2m for 14-year-old author

Abuja church raises ₦2m for 14-year-old author

8 hours ago

Popular News

  • Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    Residents flee as flood ravages 10 communities in Kebbi – NEMA

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Library and Information Science, Backbone Of Academic Success – Prof Bunza

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Southern Kaduna Coalition Rejects VP Call For Defence Minister

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • BREAKING News :Shari’ah Council Demands INEC Chairman’s Removal

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Opinion: The Philanthropic Footprint of Engr. Haruna Gimba Ladan

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube
Elanza logo

Elanza News is your NO 1 online platform for all news update.
#SayNoToFakeNews
Contact Us

Category

  • Arts & Literature (25)
  • Business (817)
  • Education (257)
  • Entertainment (338)
  • Health (238)
  • National (3,071)
  • News (9,645)
  • Opinion (396)
  • Politics (1,920)
  • Science (15)
  • Security (413)
  • Sports (604)

Newsletter

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Science
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health

© 2023 Elanza News - The No 1 online news platform